🇺🇸3/3 - Alexander Graham Bell's Birthday
Alexander Graham Bell was a Scottish-born American scientist and inventor.
• Born: Alexander Bell March 3, 1847 Edinburgh, Scotland
• Died: August 2, 1922 (age 75) Bain Braig, Nova Scotia, Canada
• Citizenship: UK (1847–1922), Canadian Permanent Resident (1870–1882), US (1882–1922)
• Occupation: Inventor, Scientist, Engineer, Professor
• Known for: invention of the telephone, co-founding of AT&T
Alexander Graham Bell was a Scottish-born inventor and scientist and engineer famous for patenting the first practical telephone. He also co-founded the American Telephone and Telegraph Company (AT&T) in 1885. His mother and wife were both deaf. It had a profound impact on Bell's life. His research on hearing and language led him to experiment with hearing aids, and on March 7, 1876, Bell obtained the first US patent for a telephone.
Go back to TriPriend now to ask TPs in US for more information!✈